Your Privacy Matters
Inside Moringa’s mission is to serve as a reliable source for moringa reviews and info, on your health and wellness journey. When you’re using our services, you’re trusting us with your information; we don’t take this responsibility lightly. We work hard to protect it, pledge to be fully transparent, make it easy to understand so you can be in control.
Effective: 22nd February 2020
InsideMoringa.com and/or Inside Moringa, (us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://insidemoringa.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
You can use our website in variety of ways, all without signing in or creating an account. For example you can view our most popular moringa product rankings, view them all, read individual product reviews, find a moringa product by category and/or by type.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Browser Web Storage
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Subject (or User)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII)
Sensitive Personal Information
Information Inside Moringa collects
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service.
We want you to understand exactly what types of data and why.
First let’s state what we DO NOT collect. We do not ask or process your:
• Race or ethnic origin
• Political opinions
• Religious or philosophical beliefs
• Trade union memberships
• Genetic or biometric data
• Health or mortality
• Sex life or sexual orientation
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data for crash reports and system activity.
Cookies & tracking data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies: We use these to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies: We use these to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use these for security purposes.
Why Inside Moringa collects data
We use the collected data for various purposes in the pursuit of building and offering a better service to our visitors.
Here are some ways in which we utilize the data we collect:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To communicate with you and/or provide support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service and measure performance
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
EU & EEA General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The purpose of GDPR is to protect the privacy and personal information of residents of the EU.
InsideMoringa.com may process your Personal Information because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
• To comply with the law
We do not use Personal Information to make automated decision.
Your rights under GDPR
As a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. InsideMoringa.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you: Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Inside Moringa.com relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Ahead you’ll learn more about exactly how your Personal Data is handled, as far as retention and transfer.
How long does Inside Moringa keep data
Other than Personally Identifiable comments on our posts, e-mail address or name you shared with us during subscribing, and information of our contributors and editors, we don’t really store any data personally. Most of it is done through services we use like Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
InsideMoringa.com will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
To be removed from our email list, or to have you comments deleted, or your contributor profile removed, please contact us and we will search for and delete the specific data in question if it is within our capability to do so.
Sharing your information
We don’t share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals without your consent. Honestly for the majority of our visitors, all we see is a Google Analytics statistic. Nothing directly personally identifiable.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Basically this means that our servers are located within the United States.
Some examples of personal data sharing
Disclosure for law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, InsideMoringa.com may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
InsideMoringa.com may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Inside Moringa.com
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
It’s worth noting that our goal is to collect as little personally identifiable information from you as possible, as the nature of our service does not depend on having it. The benefit of our service is that you’re able to recieve it for free without the need to disclose much if any of your PII.
Keeping your information secure
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is guaranteed 100% secure in the long run.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
As for our website we take precautionary security measures on the backend and frontend.
“Do not track” signals
Our Policy on the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA) feature.
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Third-party service providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service.
These Service Providers, provide a specific service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. For example Mailchimp stores your email address and name (if you provided).
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to other sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
Advertising partners and affiliates
Insidemoringa.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Our Service is not intended for and does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
About this policy